Justices of the Peace in Vermont
Choose a Vermont Justice of the Peace for Your Wedding or Ceremony !
- Our JPs will assist you in creating the wedding of your dreams.
- Our JPs are professional, reliable and honorable. They subscribe to a Code of Ethics which puts the couple first.
- A Vermont Justice of the Peace can perform a marriage ANYWHERE in the state. To find your JP, start with a city, town or region.
- Most JPs are willing to travel to your wedding venue.
- Couples planning to marry in Vermont may complete an online Application for a civil marriage license and bring it to the town clerk in their town of residence. The fee is $60.
- If neither applicant is a resident of Vermont, the application may be presented to any town clerk within Vermont.
- The Vermont Secretary of the State may authorize individuals to officiate at a specific marriage in Vermont. To become a temporary officiant, an applicant must fill out a registration form and pay a filing fee of $100 to the Secretary of the State's Office in Montpelier.
Justices of the Peace in Central VT
Justices of the Peace in Northern VT
Justices of the Peace in Southern VT